Ben Brooks writes about a problem that many blogs and news sites have – too many things that distract the site visitor from reading. I share a similar opinion which is why I have removed all the ads from my site and reduced the design as much as possible. It’s a good read if you are considering a new design for your blog.
« Previous PostThe most epic bowl of Maggi noodles I've ever seen
Meet the blogjunkie
I'm David a.k.a. the blogjunkie. This is my personal blog where I let my hair down. I'm an entrepreneur making a living from the internet, without the scammy get rich quick, make money online methods. I'm an Apple fanboy, and WordPress geek. More about David »
Need help with WordPress?
My company ClickWP provides professional WordPress support for busy bloggers and small businesses. If you need reliable help with WordPress-related issues, do check out ClickWP.
Tell Your Friends About ClickWP
- DIY IKEA Standing Desk Hack
- Custom DIY standing desk with Ergotron LX Dual Stacking Arm, made from IKEA NUMERÄR countertop
- What is a DNS block and 3 ways to get around it
- A simple bookkeeping system for your freelance microbusiness
- Nike+ FuelBand Review: A Mind Control Device That Motivates You To Stay Fit
- How to buy stuff from international online stores (e.g. Amazon.com) from Malaysia
- Browse the Archives →
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Copyright 2017 David Wang : Memoir Theme by Design Crumbs