I find it irritating when I log in and see status updates from apps that my friends are using. If you feel the same, here’s how you can hide these updates without blocking your friends.
« Previous PostDigital Edge 26
Meet the blogjunkie
I'm David a.k.a. the blogjunkie. This is my personal blog where I let my hair down. I'm an entrepreneur making a living from the internet, without the scammy get rich quick, make money online methods. I'm an Apple fanboy, and WordPress geek. More about David »
Need help with WordPress?
My company ClickWP provides professional WordPress support for busy bloggers and small businesses. If you need reliable help with WordPress-related issues, do check out ClickWP.
Tell Your Friends About ClickWP
- DIY IKEA Standing Desk Hack
- Custom DIY standing desk with Ergotron LX Dual Stacking Arm, made from IKEA NUMERÄR countertop
- What is a DNS block and 3 ways to get around it
- A simple bookkeeping system for your freelance microbusiness
- Nike+ FuelBand Review: A Mind Control Device That Motivates You To Stay Fit
- How to buy stuff from international online stores (e.g. Amazon.com) from Malaysia
- Browse the Archives →
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Copyright 2017 David Wang : Memoir Theme by Design Crumbs